Become a Fair Pay Workplace Member
Fair Pay Workplace is the voice of pay equity for employers and employees. We offer real time insights into evolving pay equity laws, skill building learning opportunities, trends and insights, best practices from global companies and networking experiences while advocating for the employees and employers worldwide.
Fair Pay Workplace supports companies in interconnected ways. We are:
- A neutral third-party not-for-profit that certifies companies dedicated to true and ongoing pay equity by using transparent rules and standards built and overseen by an alliance of experts
- An advocate championing state and federal pay equity laws that are logical, actionable and rooted in the 21st century so employers can act on and achieve them, while their employees, brand and business benefit
- A convener and coalition builder around all things pay equity - laws, best practices, policies and strategy
- A resource to empower business and HR leaders on their pay equity journey by providing timely professional development opportunities, webinars, reports and curated insights and news
Benefits of Membership
Resources and Tools
Curated tools, resources and insights to empower you in your profession.
Stay current on new and evolving pay equity laws, trends and data.
Build your network, learn and partner with leaders committed to pay working around the world.
$120/year, includes access to:
- Updates on evolving state and federal pay equity laws
- Webinars featuring domain experts and organizational leaders
- Reports and curated insights to stay current on the state of pay equity laws, reporting and innovation
- Networking opportunities with a progressive global member community
FPW annual dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.
Enterprise - Coming Soon
Not ready to join?
Stay in touch to be notified when new content is added.